Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Well Lookie Here

Guess what I did today?


Yep! I managed to get all of my other "priorities" taken care of and get those pesky 2 miles in. I have to remember that it takes less than 20 minutes to do 2 miles and there really is no excuse for not doing it. I ran these two in my neighborhood - the first time I've ever run in the neighborhood. I know that sounds weird, but it's true.

By the way, those were supposed to be easy miles. I really need to learn how to tone it down. Geesh. These are probably the fastest two miles I've ever run!

Here's what else I accomplished:

  • Oil change for the baby car. The battery is 100% fine, so that's good news. Who knows why she was being testy in Maryland... probably wasn't used to the cold.
  • Starbucks and Valentine's shopping at Target
  • Grocery shopping
  • After the 2 miler, took Mason out for a 1.3 mile walk
  • Laundry
Made guacamole from scratch

I will enjoy scarfing this down during the Super Bowl tomorrow

I fell in love with guacamole in December and have been itching to make some at home. Husband does not like guacamole, so I've been waiting until I had a party to take it to. I used Pioneer Woman's Pico de Gallo and Guacamole recipe. It was so very easy and based on the little bit that I allowed myself to eat this afternoon, it's delicious.

And it's also GEORGE MASON GREEN! 

Mason and I cheering on George Mason Men's Basketball

Mason, Husband, and I cheered on my boys this evening in their big win against Old Dominion. The first half was U-G-L-Y but we somehow pulled it out. Actually, it was ugly until Husband stopped watching and went upstairs. Hmm... connection?

Now I'm settling in with some Oreos, a cup of milk, and My Fair Lady on AMC. A great end to a productive day.

Oh and one last thing....

Mason is now #1 in the CAA YEAHHHHH BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment