Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Resolution Check In

Last night after I wrote my yoga post, I was laying in bed reading when for some reason it dawned on me that I never formally stated my New Year's resolutions for 2012 and here it is February 1st. There were a few that I was considering but I never decided which I'd try to stick to.

I suppose I'd best decide and stop procrastinating! So, for the record, my 2012 resolutions are:
  1. Run at least 500 miles over the course of the year.
  2. Complete a half marathon (or two).
  3. Read at least 1 book per month.
These are kind of lazy because they are basically the same as last year... with a bump up in the mileage and this year I really will run a half marathon. Anyhow, so now that the resolutions are out there, January is over so I'd better do a check in!

Running

Total through January 31

January: 47 miles

Total for the year: 47 miles

Reading

January Books
Riggs, Ransom - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Bray, Libba - A Great and Terrible Beauty

In other news, I don't think Prabir is looking forward to tonight's run.

No comments:

Post a Comment