Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Stop and Smell the Roses

If you haven't visited Maymont's Italian Garden during the month of May, you should get there soon. Having been gone for half of the month and in zombie land for an additional quarter, I nearly missed out on the rose  bloom this year.

This morning I took a slight detour down into the Italian Garden before heading back to shut myself into my office for the rest of the day. I'm so glad that I did; as soon as I stepped into the garden, the scent of roses was all around me and the stunning blue of the sky against the whites, greens, and corals of the garden made for quite a pretty picture.





Though still beautiful and fragrant, this riot of roses isn't going to be around much longer. I encourage you to get to Maymont as soon as you can to enjoy this little slice of heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment