Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Resolution Check In

Soooo I kinda let February slip by without an update. Whoops.

Goal: Run 800 Miles

Through March 31

January: 55.1 miles

February: 45.3 miles
March: 65 miles
Total for the year:  165.4 miles


Two PRs: 

10k - 51:11
Half Marathon - 1:51:52

Goal: Run a Full Marathon - this one will have to wait until November

Goal: Do a Sprint Triathlon - this one has to wait too

Goal: Read One Book Per Month

January Books
George, Elizabeth - Mary, Queen of Scots


February Books
Davenport-Hines, Richard - Voyagers of the Titanic
Mantel, Hilary - Wolf Hall

March Books
Galbadon, Diana - Voyager
Galbadon, Diana - Drums of Autumn

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I don’t make resolutions, but I was trying to finish a book a month as well. That didn’t happen in March, so I’ll either have to admit defeat....OR...do what any child on the playground would do when losing a game; change the rules and say finish 12 books for the year.
    Nice work on that mileage goal. Mathematically, it may look like you’re behind. But I’m sure the marathon training will more than make up for that. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 12 books for the year sounds like a good compromise.

      I think I can still get the miles as long as I don't break myself. Last year I was over 600 miles with no running happening for 3 months... we'll see!

      Delete