Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

What A Monday! (Randomness)

Wow. What a day.

1. The Pope resigned. I'm not Catholic, but when I heard that headline on the 6:00 am news, I was stunned! I said to Husband (who is Catholic), "But Popes can't resign!!" Apparently they can, but hardly ever do.

2. I had a flat tire this morning. I didn't realize it until I got to work and got out of my car. Luckily the maintenance angels at my work were able to patch it and pump it back up for me. Of course this would happen the day before I'm putting new tires on the car. Here's the culprit:


I've had more flat tires than I can count, so I guess I should have seen this coming. I'm cursed.

3. One of my very very good friends dropped a big old bombshell on me. I'm still trying to process it. Really didn't see it coming!

4. Teal shoes + debut of Banana Republic pencil skirt purchased at Clementine for $20!


5. Share the Love BOGO afternoon latte date with Marcey. If you haven't seen/heard about the Starbucks promo, here are the details. FREE LATTES, PEOPLE.


Having this break definitely helped dampen the crazy that I was feeling. Thank goodness for Marcey.

6. The weather forecast for this Saturday is giving me serious anxiety. The Love Rox 10k is in the morning and in the past 24 hours, the forecast has changed from "Rain" to "Snow/Mix" to "Mostly Cloudy." Again, I am cursed when it comes to rain and races, so I should have seen this coming. But I REALLY don't want it to rain, dammit!

2 comments: