Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

2nd Order of Business

Obviously, the second thing that I do (after running) once my foot is healed HAS to be to learn this dance.



I can't stop watching this and laughing my butt off. The description of the video is also hilarious:

The album's weighty title song 'Gangnam Style' is composed solely by PSY himself from lyrics to choreography. The song is characterized by its strongly addictive beats and lyrics, and is thus certain to penetrate the foundations of modern philosophy.

I can feel the foundations of my modern philosophy being penetrated right now. HAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

  1. What no Props to the person who gave you this wonderful song which in part was the backbone to the AMAZING goal?

    GB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah that video is becoming viral, it's difficult to look away from it.

    Oh and don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, it's an interview for grad school :)

    ReplyDelete