Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Liquid Motivation

This evening, I completed my vinyasa yoga class with a bottle of liquid motivation close at hand:


You see, during my lunch hour today I went on a little visit to River City Cellars in Carytown to obtain a pinot noir to accompany this evening's dinner of spicy sausage ravioli.

When I left work, I realized that I was going to need to take the bottle of wine in to yoga class with me because it was hot outside and I did not want to leave it in a hot car for 2 hours.

The wine, partially camouflaged in my brown paper bag (I say "partially" because said bag has a giant River City Cellars sticker on it), accompanied me to class. I set it next to my yoga bag and consequently could not take my mind off of it while I sweated it out through vinyasa after vinyasa.

When class was over, I was collecting my things when our instructor came over and said, "I saw that River City Cellars bag over there. Looks like you're going to have a good night!"

"It's my treat!" I replied as I basically bolted out of the door to get home to enjoy my well-earned glass.




No comments:

Post a Comment