Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

National Running Day!

So, how many blog entries have you read today with that title?

And what kind of running blogger would I be if I didn't jump on the band wagon and tell you all about what I did on National Running Day????

All of these "what are you doing to celebrate National Running Day?" questions on social meeting just make me laugh. Duh... I'm running. What else, exactly, would I do?

I guess  I could say that the mid-afternoon ice cream sandwich that I just had to have and the burger and guacamole that I just ate for dinner were my form of "celebration" but of course those were made possible by my 5 mile run that I took after work.

Oh, and I guess I could say that I also got these babies just in time to "celebrate" today:

I am officially the biggest Run Nerd that you know.

And that I took this completely ridiculous picture to mark the occasion:

Can you honestly say you know someone nerdier than me?

1 comment:

  1. I’ve had a weird week and yesterday wasn’t a scheduled running day, so I didn’t run a single step on National Runners Day. Oops. And the vanity plate makes you 100% officially a Virginian. I’ve never been in a state with so many. Happy training “Runner Kate.” I may see you next week.

    ReplyDelete