Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

In 2013 I Resolve To...

1. Run 800 miles (unless I get injured)
2. Complete a full marathon (unless I get injured... hate writing this caveat!)
3. Do a sprint triathlon.
4. Keep up reading streak of at least 1 book per month.
5. Return from 2-week-long, 5-city Italian vacation still married. If Husband and I survive intact, it will be a miracle.

This year, I am also helping Marcey with her awesome resolution, which is to attempt to run a race every month, or in the event that a month just doesn't happen, run 12 races. I won't be able to do every month with her, but we've already got a pretty nice looking line-up (as long as I don't get injured - GAH!). She's calling it the Year of Running (YOR) and I couldn't be more happy to support her in this endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment