Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Celebrity Crutches

I don't think I've mentioned it on the blog yet, but I'm a life-long Washington Redskins fan, as is the rest of my family.

Me, Mom, Dad, and little bro.
(on a side note - Good God I'm glad my brother decided to shave his face.)

With Mom and Dad at the Oct 7th game this year.

And poor husband has gamely adopted the Skins too.
This past Sunday we were watching the game against the Giants when Fred Davis got hurt. He had to get to the sideline using an all-too-familiar-to-me hop technique. Later on he reappeared...

Photo Source
Jonathan Newton / The Washington Post

With a boot and crutches that look EXACTLY LIKE MINE.

After I got over the excitement of having matching durable medical equipment with Fred, all I could do was feel bad for the guy, who apparently ripped his Achilles. Not cool. For an amateur runner, being taken out and put on crutches with a boot was torture so I can't imagine how bummed he must be.

Chin up, Fred. At least you already have mad upper body strength and the bank roll to hire someone to open swinging doors for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment