Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Boston Trip Photo Journal

Hello Bahhhhston!
Band geekin' out in front of Symphony Hall - home of the Boston Symphony

More geekin' on stage in Symphony Hall

Reuinted with Wagamama and it tasted so good.

Yes, I found a Lulu (2, actually)

Husband beer tasting at Sam Adams Brewery
Yep, I still hate beer.

Enjoying a sunny day on the Common



Breakin' the law outside of Fenway Park
 

Hanging out on the green monstah.

My favorites from Boston Museum of Fine Arts


All dressed up for the Boston Pops


At Brasserie Jo, about to enjoy some delicious French food

Pardon me...
 
The Boston Pops play John Williams... conducted by John Williams!!!

Pizzeria Regina perfection


And seeing as how this is a running blog and all... the famous Citgo sign

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! :)

    I really like the picture of you and Jason at the Boston Pops concert. So cute!

    ReplyDelete