Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Resolution Check In

Running

Total through February 29

January: 47 miles
February: 72 miles

Total for the year: 119 miles
Fun fact: It took me until late April last year to run that many miles!

Reading

January Books
Riggs, Ransom - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Bray, Libba - A Great and Terrible Beauty

February Books
Moran, Michelle - Madame Tussaud: A Novel of the French Revolution

I've been reading Storm of Swords (the third book in Song of Ice and Fire) since the beginning of the month, but it is SO LONG that I'm only 45% of the way through!

Movies (no resolution; just to keep track)
The Artist

1 comment:

  1. I've read 2 of the 4 books you listed and am currently stuck on the fourth book in SoIaF... for about 5 months now lol. I also saw the artist in Jan and loved it. Yippee!

    I didn't read a book in Feb tho, I only started the Remains of the Day and am only about halfway through. :(

    ReplyDelete